Não sei porquê mas hoje só me apetece ouvir esta música...



Im waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime
Reflecting on my past life and it doesnt have much time
...

As I walk all my life drifts before me
And though the end is near Im not sorry
Catch my soul cos its willing to fly away
Mark my words please believe my soul lives on
Please dont worry now that I have gone
Ive gone beyond to see the truth

When you know that your time is close at hand
Maybe then youll begin to understand
Life down there is just a strange illusion.

2 comentários:

Zig disse...

Música do "meu" tempo, o meu pai achava-me maluco quando com 15 ou 16 anos ouvia os "The Sweet" com "Fox on the run" ou os "Deep Purple" com "Child in time", que saudades deste tempo....

Unknown disse...

Deep Purple... também gosto muito :) pelos vistos não é música dos teus tempos é música intemporal :)
bjokitas

sm

Arquivo do blogue